One of the biggest challenges in a Trainer’s career is to efficiently conduct the training session. The ability to develop, design and, above all, deliver a training program is a key factor for an effective trainer. Any trainer is required to manage his/her interpersonal skills with learners and be aware of his/her apparent coaching skills at a deep psychological level. Equipped with these skills, trainers will be able to develop productive training programs through their career. “Brilliance Business School" is specialized in the field of human capital consulting and training affiliated to human resources management. Brilliance focuses on the scope of developing and supporting employees’ capacity in organizations. Being one of Egypt’s leading training institutions in trainers' development, Brilliance Business School provides Train the Trainer diploma to develop, equip and train potential trainers with the most up-to-dated professional business training techniques and tools that enable them to conduct trainings in an effective way.
➣ Understand the foundation and nature of adult learning ➣ Conduct training needs analysis (TNA) and identify the performance gap ➣ Design training programs and develop lesson plan ➣ Design and develop training material and training exercises ➣ Conduct training programs by the use of the power of delivery ➣ Practice facilitation skills and thinking on feet ➣ Evaluate the effectiveness of training courses and conduct cost benefit analysis
Adult Learning and Essential Concepts
• Learning – concept and definition • Training, development and learning – the difference • Skills development process • Nature of adult learning • Difference between adult and children learning • Different types of learners • Benefits and barriers of learning • Different training roles • Training generic model
Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
• Steps of training needs analysis • The root cause of the problem • Performance gap identification • Training versus non-training solutions • Analysis of learners • Analysis of training constraints
Design and Development
• Components of design and development stage • Training objectives • Select learning strategies and techniques • Lesson plan setting • Training material design and development • Training activity design and development • Prepare the Training venue
Perception and Paradigm
• Perception – definition and concept • Perception myopia and downfalls • Components of attitude • How perception shapes our attitude • Effect of attitude on behaviour • Attitude and behaviour evolvement • Effect of environment and other factors • Power of paradigm shift • Power of a chosen attitude • New level of thinking • Thinking on feet
Practice and Delivery
• Training delivery and practice • State-of-art of training delivery • High impact delivery • Presenting with self confidence • Practice effective questioning techniques • Sharpen overall trainer’s skills
Evaluation of Training Programs
• The value of evaluation • Components of evaluation • Methods of training evaluations • Follow up training results • Select external training provider • Overall diploma rehearsal
➣ Brilliance Train the Trainer Diploma is a market leader in terms of numbers of participants, program repetition all over the year and overall satisfaction ➣ Train the Trainer diploma proved its success for more than 9 years in a row ➣ An Integrated approach that covers all training aspects ➣ Intensive focus on the practical dimensions of all training aspects ➣ A proven tested methodology ➣ High participants' satisfaction rates (above 98%)
Copy of Official University Certificate
Copy of ID or Passport
Applicant Recent CV
2 recent Photos
Copy of official transcripts (for post graduate certificates/ Diploma obtained)
Authorization, Accreditation, Memberships
Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR) The Rome Business School has been recognized by the MIUR (Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research) as a research Centre, and is listed in the National Research Registry with the code 61598
Italian Republic and Chamber of Commerce The Rome Business School is legally recognized and authorized by the Italian Republic and Chamber of Commerce Italian Republic and Chamber of Commerce.
Camera di Commercio Rome “Management training and consultancy, marketing and communication services, education design, editorial activities by any means; including online publishing, except in the daily press”.
European Union The Rome Business School is officially registered as a participant organization of the Education and Culture Directorate-General and the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency of the European Commission, identification Code (PIC) n. 937625960.
ISO 9001:2008 The Rome Business School has obtained the ISO 9001:2008 certifications, which recognize the top quality standards of our activities. The ISO 9001:2008 accreditation recognizes that our organization implements the quality systems that provide the foundation for excellent customer satisfaction, staff motivation and continuous improvement
ASFOUR The Rome Business School is officially registered as a member of ASFOR. Italian Association for Management Training
European Council for Business Education.(ECBE) The Rome Business School is officially registered as a member of the European Council for Business Education. ECBE is an international educational organization committed to supporting academic and professional learning institutions in business and related fields.