BRILLIANCE is the Largest
HUB for Internationally
You won’t find it anywhere
team surly do. We CHERISH our Graduates
the graduates but HEART of BRILLIANCE
Sometimes, Picture doesn’t embrace all
to ENJOY THE FUN of the journey
WORTH DESTINATION, don’t forget
While WORKING HARD to reach a
SURE YOU CHOOSE THE
MBA degree once, MAKE
You get your DBA and
and creates a new mission
SUCCESS ends a chapter
Celebrating a remarkable
colleagues and FRIENDS
people and MAKING new
INSPIRING by diversity of
and Practical field Experience
EXCELLENT Faculty of Academia
TOP NOTCH Professors and
crowd follow you.”
“Don’t follow the crowd, let the
others can barely follow
creating another benchmark where
follow common practices. It means
Leading the Market doesn’t mean to
Philosophy and Beliefs
Brilliance Business School believes that the learning program is a team sport of 3 gears; Learning as a process, Learner as an individual and Brilliance Business School as an educator.In order to get the utmost benefit out of the learning event, each gear has to be functioning effectively in compatibility with the other two. Brilliance has a set of philosophies and beliefs for each one of the three components.
Learning as a process:
• Learning is not a torturing process as some tried to practice on us in the old days.
• Learning is fun and brain sport.
• Learning has limited value unless it is put in practice.
• Learning is not a spoon-feeding. It’s about how to find the spoon by your own. Sometimes to invent it.
• Learning is a quest with no ceilings, boundaries or walls.
The Participant as an individual:
• The Participant has potential capacities and abilities that need a skillful coach to unleash them.
• The Participant has different needs, attitudes, complications and unique individuality that we just need to understand and respect.
• The Participant has the right to think freely and express his/her opinion without stepping into others’ zones.
Brilliance Business School as an educator:
• We eliminate what is common about the erroneous concepts of learning that have been practiced on us – as students – for years.
• We inspire, encourage and motivate you for learning. If you decide to turn it down, it’s your own choice.
• We will not teach you, we will be giving you an opportunity to learn.
• No one will attack you for your own thinking and beliefs. You can express yourself the way you want, just beware not to violate others’ freedom as well.
• We will not control you on what to think, we will guide you on how to think.
• You are here by your choice! You can leave by your choice – as long as you have the freedom to make your decision, you are responsible for the consequences.
• We will be like the “Alchemist”!